View Single Post
  #5  
Old 12-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 405
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Quote:
I am posting this because i do believe in god and when i read it on the myspace bulletin board i got chills through my body, call it whatever you like but if you have the same feeling i did, you will repost it somewhere also!
Quote:
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what.....and if you stand up 4 him you would repost this


93% wont repost this.
To clear things up I'm sure Eric's thoughts on posting this were good in nature, but just not very well though out.

By the way... I love the Lord, but sure don't need to post this crap or condemn others to show it.
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote