Hi All,
For those that don't know who I am, my name is Gareth and I am the Marketing Director for PokerNews.
As Jeremy has mentioned, spamming is against our internal policies. However, upon my personal investigation of this matter I have found that these posts were in fact made by a PokerNews employee from one of our Lithuanian offices.
I’d like to offer my personal apology to Stroke (and any others that may have had their forums spammed). This sort of practice is not condoned by me in any way, and was done without my knowledge, and certainly without my authorisation. Still, I take responsibility for it and will ensure that we are not involved with this sort of practice again. The employee in question has been severely reprimanded.
I believe this incident to be an isolated one and once again offer my apologies.
If any PAW member ever has any similiar concerns or issues, I welcome you to contact me directly.
Gareth Edwards
Marketing Director
PokerNews Limited
|