View Single Post
  #4  
Old 12-06-2006, 08:27 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,444
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Great job. Everything you have described fits. There are a couple days a week where I feel why am I doing this? Is it even worth it? Than I have one small event go my way and it keeps you going. I know there is a light and the end of this tunnel I just need to find the switch. My friends at our weekly games raz me about it and think its a waste of time,but I know it will eventually pay off whether it be financially or a learning curve. Thanks for the encouragement
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote