View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-06-2006, 04:45 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 123
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Amazing post. I am in this business only since august, and am doing this next to my 09:00 to 17:00 job as a programmer. Most nights I spent a lot of time figuring things out, writing, programming and I try to read in books and printed articles when I go to bed for at least 30 minutes.

I think that I have learned a lot in the past few months, and that's what keeps me going. My ROI is still negative, but I am starting to see some revenue here and there, which I see as very positive.

This forum has been a great lot of help as well. Articles like these drive me to success. Thanks for posting it!

Greetings,

Giorgio / Poker For Free
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote