View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-30-2006, 09:07 AM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 194
Default Poker affiliating as a legal business

I live in Poland. Poker affiliating here is some kind of grey area. Nobody knows whether it's legal or not - on one hand it maybe illegal because of our gambling law which requires licences for gambling operators, on the other hand what if I'm not an operator but a promotor, I host my site in the Netherlands and advertise gaming for a Gibraltar based company ?! It seems even the authorities don't know where they stand. Anyway, it's impossible to make it legal business and pay taxes which is what I'd like to do. I guess it's kind of the same in most of the mainland Europe.

My idea is to set up an affiliate company in a country where this kind of business is allowed. UK is the first place that comes to my mind but I don't know any details - maybe some UK affiliates can help me with that.
I'd also consider setting a company in Malta. Thx in advance for any help in that topic. Any info, links etc. will be appreciated.
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote