View Single Post
  #8  
Old 11-29-2006, 06:39 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Hey,

Current highest offer is $2000.

I will be selling at the highest offer so the highest bid will win this site, I know every seller would say this, but this really is a great deal for a site making this money (Which is also recurring for all listings) and with a fully custom front and admin end.

The current offer is roughly 2 months profit, this would be a great deal even for someone to resell.

Any questions please EMAIL to john [ at ] deuceace . com - I am able to check it a lot more regularly than the forums or any other email addresses.

Thanks
John

EDIT: I have 2 prospective buyers interested in the BIN (One from DP and one from DnForum). I am trying to keep everyone as up-to-date as possible but a lot of questions are coming through forums so it isn't the easiest to keep track.

All bids and BIN offers will be posted.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote