View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
[email protected] Kris@Poker.com is offline
No I don't work at PDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kris@Poker.com
Default TonyG Support? No Answer?

Just thought I'd let the Tony G affiliate team know I sent an email to the support team on November 17 and am still yet to get an answer...

Got a reply after about 3 or 4 days to say the question had been forwarded to admin - since then - nothing....

it was a pretty easy question too - Just need to know when the Aussie Millions Satellite is running - it's not in the software & not on the website, but I won a $300+ entry. I remember in the tournament I won it mentioned December sometime...

Hope it's not early December, because by the looks of things I think I'll be struggling to get an answer by then!
__________________
Poker | Online Gambling