View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-26-2006, 11:20 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,262
Default

Bobi's is pretty simple. Not too much to it other than insert it into the word like document and you're done. There are a lot of limitations though.


Ease of Use


It's as easy as using word with not as many formats.

Search Engine Friendliness

Seems to be somewhat search engine friendly but could be better.

Scalability

Haven't tried allowing more than one person but I believe it can be set up easily only allowing access to certain pages through logins via admin.

Customer Support

Not too sure because I just tell Bobi to do it and he gets it done

Things I don't like

There seems to be some bugs in the system and sometimes I spend an hour just trying to fix the coding that causes the bugs in the source. I'm sure someone experienced could change it around quickly.

ex: For some reason the font will change for no reason and you have to use the "source" to delete and change it. Also sometimes your text gets duplicated and shoved towards the bottom of the page. And for some reason it deletes the words USA when you transfer them over from word to the cms.
Reply With Quote