View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-24-2006, 06:32 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default Making a link skip to a certain section on a new page

Let's say I have a page set up where you can click on the following options:

Site A
Site B
Site C

I want to set it up so that all three are linked to the same page, but a different section. Hypothetically we'll say they link to a review page with reviews of Sites A to Z. How would I properly format the link? I know it involves the #, but I'm not exactly sure if I have it right. And they're all in the same directory.

So if the link looked like this to get to the entire review page:
"a href=review.html"

how would I make it go to a certain spot on the review page?

I don't even know how I would search for this Hope it's not a stupid question.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote