View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-22-2006, 05:19 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,011
Default Cheap site wide text links

I am only selling 4 footer links from http://www.straightflop.com

You can see now how and where they will be. They will continue to have the large, bold text over the rest of the footer.

PR3 domain and a bunch of ranked internal pages. I average about 100 uniques a day right now and moving up. I should be gaining higher PR's soon when Google does their update.

Price: 6 months - $50 each

3 Months - $30 each

PM me if interested.

Neteller or poker account transfer accepted via Stars or Full Tilt
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote