Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #225  
Old 11-14-2006, 10:08 PM
CRBadBeat CRBadBeat is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Default

Here is a simple one: Do you play in a pool league, bowling league, etc? Name your team, your websites name. (OnlinePokerTour.com) When the league sheets go out each week, all the teams will see your name.Free advertising

Also, back to the business cards. I use www.growll.com which you can create and order full color businesses cards, front and back for about $55 for 1000. I have used them for business cards, post cards, etc.

Here is a local advertising plan I will put in place soon. I think I am going to use it for my humor site tho. I made friends with a local bar owner. He has offered me a special price of $.75 for well drinks for anytime I want to have a special party.

I am having large car stickers made up for peoples back windows. I will have the first party and offer anyone that places this sticker on their car 10 drinks on me. Each month we will have a party and if they still have the sticker on their car, they will get another 10. They can bring in their friends or give the drinks away they they have extra. In short, it will cost me $7.50 per car for a months worth of advertising. I will keep growing the amount of cars each month.
__________________
http://www.roundersradio.com
http://www.onlinepokertour.com
Reply With Quote