View Single Post
  #6  
Old 11-12-2006, 07:37 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 450
Default not a total solution

I did not really get the sense that the email list manager referenced above really is able to convert data from responder forms into a database.

I want to use something like radio buttons, so clients can just click on the sites they have already signed up at, and have that transferred into a database. Yes, I get it - that a follow-up responder can be tailored according to which ones they click on...but I still want the data entered in a spread sheet or something.

Also, I found the email list manager somewhat distastefully hyped on the link above, and the sell was a little too "hard." It seems over-priced, to me.

I really hope someone has another solution.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote