View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-11-2006, 07:26 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 343
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default PR3 Links for Sale / $50 for 6 Months

Yo.

I'm selling a handful of PR3 links on the following pages:

http://www.blackjackandwin.com/partypoker.html
http://www.blackjackandwin.com/paradisepoker.html
http://www.blackjackandwin.com/noblepoker.html
http://www.blackjackandwin.com/empirepoker.html
http://www.blackjackandwin.com/fulltilt.html

In the bottom footer, you'll see Other Related Links: Slot | Slot | Slot.....I'm selling 3 links on each page (I might add a 4th eventually, but no more than 4 links per page), so I have a total of 15 slots available right now. I'm asking $50 each for a 6 month period, payable via Neteller ([email protected]).

If you're interested, PM me with the Slot number you want, the text you'd like to use, and the URL you'd like to use. I'll accept any reasonable text, just nothing too long. I'll post the links immediately as they come in and I receive payment. If you can't pay via Neteller, but are interested, PM me.

Colin
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote