I want to use online forms to collect data from clients and store the data in a database of some sort....i.e. which sites my clients have signed up for, which promotions they have completed.
I don't have a clue about how to do this (or a lot of other things, evidently).
I've looked at outfits like Logiforms and aweber, and the forms look ok and easy enough to do (although services seem pricey) but they do not seem to offer a solution to transferring the data from the forms to a database.
Is this the type of thing you have to hire a coder to do? (I described what I wanted to one outfit referred to on PAW, and they said they wanted $1500).
My virtual server has MySQL available, and a formbuilder.
I just do not know how to bring the two together.
Anybody know of any tutorials anywhere?
