View Single Post
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 11-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 57
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default

Thanks for posting that conversation.

As for me I am stearing wide of them. I too did same thing you did and finally got on their chat. I wish I would save it because I was NOT told about there not being an affiliate program right now.

Additionally, ANY company that can just sit back and say NOTHING to their affiliates about their program is not a company I want to promote.

I hope people read this and learn from others mistakes and don't make the mistake of promoting pokerhost.com.

Ya never know next time they switch software they may just tell you "so sorry you get to start over".

VERY VERY BAD Management

Thanks
Wild Willy
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote