View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrad
I took him up on this offer, the hosting VERY SLOW!
I gain absolutely NOTHING out of this offer. I have several sites hosted with them and was just passing on the good deal. I have heard some people say it is slow, and others say it is very fast, so I think it just depends which server you get put on. I just think its a steal because its hard to even register 2 domains for that price not too mention free hosting.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote