View Single Post
  #4  
Old 11-05-2006, 02:52 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKarmaKid
Wow, finally a new poster who takes the time to ask some intelligent, well thought out questions.
What you don't like the normal "how do me I make money fast first website.., help please!. now"



1. Its not oversaturated but you either need 1. Alot of time or 2. A good idea or 3. Smart marketing techniques.

2. If you are in a niche market finding a decent domain shouldnt be too hard. I personally would stay away from - in the url's because it's my belief that people associate the - with spam. Thats just my opinion on that because I do a lot of marketing where people see the entire url and I've noticed bad conversions with alot of -'s in the url.

3. I have never read epokeraffiliate but I'm sure it's pretty good. I've seen some of his marketing techniques in practice and a lot of people overlook what he does.

4. The reason a lot of poker websites have a bunch of links on the homepage is probably to have those pages ranking highly (seo reasons)

Those are my opinions and if you decide to try it I wish you good luck. Its fun but VERY stressfull especially now.
Reply With Quote