View Single Post
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 11-03-2006, 11:05 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 223
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

lol. Look at this wonderful e-mail I just received:

Quote:

Subject: YOUR A DICKHEAD

I am going to make an account at the top 50 gambling forums and spam them soooo bad with THEULTIMATECASINOGUIDE.COM!

Then i will use my countless email addresses to notify all your AM\'s that your a little fagget spamming peice of shit.My screen name will be THEULTIMATECASINOGUIDE.COM whenever possible and maybe i\'l make some racist remarks as well .
Sweet, thanks for doing my advertising for me, I could do with some more backlinks! Spam youtube & a bunch of blog sites too please. And hey, racist remarks? Controversy creates cash baby, controversy creates cash!
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote