View Single Post
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 11-03-2006, 01:11 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Default

Ok... where to start. Please don't take this the wrong way, I am just trying to help:

First off, tried is not spelled "tryed".

2nd: Your Domain is called USA Poker Listings, but the title on the site is AMERICAS POKER?

3rd: The site seems kinda spammy. I completely understand that you may not have the best web design skils, but the free template you have chosen is one of the worst I have ever seen.

4th: The only way I could see this site getting some kind of success is if it is used as a spam site, which most people on this site are highly against.

5th: If you are serious about becoming a poker affiliate, look at trying to develop a reason for your players to come back to your site. Not just a one time thing.

6th: Your headings, font sizes, over use of BOLD have no consistency. Try to keep things consistant on the site.

7th: Text alignment. Some pages have all text centered.

I am gonna stop there. Hopefully those suggestions will help if you are serious about becoming an affiliate.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote