View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-01-2006, 09:35 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 365
Default Actively looking for quality link exchanges

I'm actively looking fto add a handful of quality link exchanges to a few of our online properties.

I'm looking for links over to poker league software.com primarily. I would like some variation of anchor text along the lines of Poker League Manager, Poker League Scoring, etc...

If you could link from one of your pages that has poker league information on it, all the better (for both of us)

link to http://www.pokerleaguesoftware.com

I can offer links back from other properties with similar PR as your site linking in, or I can add a link to the 'resources' section on pokerleaguesoftware.com

Also looking for on topic article link exchanges for KAP.

feel free to PM me any questions.

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of local poker clubs holding poker leagues in every city an town across the U.S. They all need a leaderboard - become an affiliate for pokerleaguesoftware.com, refer them and get 25% recurring. Check the signature to sign up if interested.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote