View Single Post
  #15  
Old 10-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerhunt
Well, i will think about it and maybe take your advide into consideration.

Atm, the script are running perfectly and i would love to hear from any of you, if you have the script running on your website. Then i will link to your site as a demo for users to watch.

New rooms has been added and more will come - remember this are all freerolls with no requirements.

http://www.freerollsmonitor.com
I was also going to sign-up until I realized how many sites you had that I do not promote. If you change this policy, please send me a PM. You could possibly sell custom feeds with just the rooms people want. I am sure some people would pay for that if the price was fair.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote