View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-26-2006, 03:31 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 131
Default hands showing, rake not?

I have a player who has played 1,224 raked hands so far, but I show zero income. The hands have been spread over a few days, so according to the little note that says " Affiliate Report statistics are updated daily for informational purposes," I should be seeing something, right? I still show a zero balance for everything This is exactly what Naked Poker is doing to me. My links should be set up right, because I have players listed... Does Skill Games hate me?

There's nothing being put into my accounts on any site, either. I feel stupid, but it bothers me to think I'm making money but not getting it.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote