View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:46 AM
Get21 Get21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Default New Affiliate Program - Up 35% commission + $10 for New Players

Hello I am Daniel from Get21 Online Blackjack Tournaments,

I want to invite you to join our new affiliate program. You can earn up to 35% commissions. If you have a web site or even if you don’t, this is a great opportunity to make more money than you’ve ever dreamed of.

We are now giving away for a limited time for new players $10 bonus!
Please feel free to try our application I am sure you would like it!!!

To join our affiliate program:
1) Sign up at www.Get21Partners.com
2) Get to use variety of banners, original content and much more
3) Use an advanced reporting system with accurate statistics.
4) Get paid by any method you choose monthly, on time. (check/cheque, Bank Wire, NETeller)

Promote Blackjack Tournaments. Go to www.Get21Partners.com and learn more about the money-making opportunities offered by our unique brand and partner affiliate program. I promise, you’ll be glad you did.

Thanks

Daniel

www.get21.com
Online Blackjack Tournaments
(If you are a moderator - please get in touch to get us out of this folder)

Last edited by Get21 : 12-05-2006 at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote