View Single Post
  #4  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Yeah, their program does suck. Access is their biggest problem.

After you log in, click my reports. I sometimes have to put my mouse over that link twice (I have no idea why). If you click "customer performance" and select date range - you should get who is playing for the month and their time at the table, rake etc.

If you place your mouse over "account register" and select a payment period - you will see what your commission is.

Hope this helps....I know there affiliate program could use a huge overhaul!!! I have no idea how they are going to acquire some of the US players floating around without our help.

IF THERE ARE ANY UB AFFILIATE MANAGER LISTENING....MAKE YOUR STATS MORE AFFILIATE FRIENDLY...OR YOU WILL NOT GET OUR HELP SENDING PLAYERS

Who is going to bother with UB when there are several excellent affiliate programs out there.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote