View Single Post
  #10  
Old 10-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 945
Default

I got the Neteller and ePassporte ones. I got excited at first, then thought, wait, I don't promote Party Poker. Hovered over the link and saw the xwww.tamilstar.com/......./.../../ link

Checked the domain info... maybe we should give Mr. Ganesh a call or spam his email with phishing scams:

Jayalingam , Ganesh
K-48,Anna Nagar East
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600102
IN

Domain Name: TAMILSTAR.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Ganesh, Jayalingam
tamilstar.com
137,tooting high street
GB
0181-8770638 fax: 0181-8770638

I bet this person is probably lurking the PAW boards, because it looks like they are targetting affiliates. I will forward my email on to the abuse dept. Here is the contact:
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote