View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:59 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Exclamation WARNING: MoneyBookers /ePassPorte Scam!

Just received a VERY well made email from somebody claiming to be Moneybookers.com. So convincing that I even posted over at CAP because I didn't know who the one sending the money was.

When I clicked the "accept" link, this is what I was brought to:

xhttp://www.contentnext.com/nycmixer/nstview/www.moneybookers.com/index.html

Here's a copy of the email:

Quote:
You've got cash

Greetings from moneybookers.com! We would like to inform you that you have received a payment from moneybookers3 @ mercantrade.com


Payment details



Amount: USD 275.00
ID: 20505502
Subject: You must use the link below to accept the payment.
Note: xhttps://www.moneybookers.com/accept.php?payment_id?=20505502



Your money is waiting for you : xhttps://www.moneybookers.com/accept.php?payment_id?=20505502

We hope you enjoy your cash.Use this link to accept the payment : xhttps://www.moneybookers.com/accept.php?payment_id?=20505502


Moneybookers Security Reminders



Protect Your Password
Moneybookers and its representatives will NEVER ask you to reveal your password. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. If anyone asks for your password by phone refuse and immediately report this to security @ moneybookers.com.


Case Sensitive Login
Please remember your password is case-sensitive, at least 6 characters long and contains at least one number or non-alphabetic character such as '-'.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote