View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,094
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Please Welcome PokerLeagueSoftware.com

Fellow Affiliates, I would say please welcome Jason to PAW, but most of you already know him as JS here at the forums.

After 2 years in the making, the team over at KAP is happy to announce the launch of their new poker league software.

I personally have used this software to manage a few leagues including our PAW Aussie Millions League, whic you will see up later today

If you run any king of a league or have ever thought of running a poker league online or offline, this software is a MUST HAVE!

Go over to PokerLeagueSoftware.com and check it out now. Feel free to ask any questions in this forum.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote