View Single Post
  #8  
Old 10-05-2006, 12:59 PM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 127
Default

Please PAW members help me!

http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=statsxh3.jpg

You see?

Here is their newest email they sent me when I asked some things about the email before that.

"

Hi Jouni,

You are the one that choose which bonuses you would like to offer your players. We have two different kinds of bonuses, one kind
that we share with our partners (club4aces) and one that is non shared costs. In this case you have used some bonuses that is under
non shared costs. If you do not want to pay 100% of this you can discuss your affiliate agreement with Club4aces. Together you can
set up an agreement that suits you both. But the standard contract (and the one that we at 24hpoker uses to affiliates) is that the
affiliates stands for the none shared costs if they have used a bonuses that goes under that. If you are uncertain of which bonuses
that is a type A or a type you can ask Club4aces.

We have reduced bonuses during this summer and removed many of those who go under the non shared costs.

Regarding your bonuses:
The bonus Fisu400 is no longer valid so you can not use that one any more. Fisu20 is a bonus that goes under shared costs.
Fisu500 is a non shared cost bonus.
z41ejiU6 is neither a sign up bonus nor a deposit bonus, this is just a code that tags players to you, they do not get any bonus
from this.

I suggest that you in the future go through with Club4aces which bonuses you should create before creating them.

Regarding Tournament Sponsorship; If a player that is connected to you enter a tournament where the pot is not filled someone have
to fill that pot and that money goes under tournament sponsorship.

Tournament sponsorship has nothing to do with if your player win or loose.
If we take your example with the freeroll that has €100 in prize pool. This prize pool is divided into how many players that enter
the tournament. So if it only would be 5 players in this tournament this would cost you €20. But then it is under shared costs so
it will cost you €10. This is something that club4aces split in half with you. (It is like a buyin but it is not taken from the
player, it is taken from you.)

I hope this have made things clearer for you regarding on how the system works.
"

In reality there are no mention which bonuses are under plan 'Non shared costs' and whicn under plan 'Shared costs'
Its funny how Fisu500 is under NON shared costs ...although that is a bonus where the player has to play twice as much
before he can get his bonus than in other bonuse(and this is actually the same bonus that they promote now on their website themself)
And then Fisu20 is a bonus which reguires less playing and that is under shared costs
And Finally code z41ejiU6 which apparently has no bonuses has made me 140€ non shared costs

What can I do? They are totally screwing me over as you can see. Should I sue them or what?
I will stop working with them ofcourse if they dont change things but I still want my money that I deserve since I have made money for them.

Last edited by AceHigh : 10-05-2006 at 01:07 PM.
Reply With Quote