View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-03-2006, 05:02 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

"Many sites use what are called affiliates. Persons who are affiliates and live inside the US will now be subject to arrest and prosecution, particularly those who do not block financial transactions from the US. "


This one seems a bit odd.

I can see the sites that cater to US players against the law, but what about the sites that do state they are for Non US players only?

Also how can they block access to the .com portion of a site?

That seems way overboard. The US is yet to BLOCK websites that I am of aware of. I know they will try. This seems to be a little far fetched though...I hope

Otherwise it was interesting but I do think there is a brighter side of this too.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote