View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-03-2006, 12:52 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfer
I'd rather take a big loss and never be able to use my site again than sell. Fuck that we wont get shit for them anyway. Just my opinion.
I'll change all my sites to tell the story of how the government raped us before selling them, and I make okay money at this too. Enough to live well enough and support a 7 year old daughter. Think I’ll put pictures of my daughter online and write about how I had to tell her we couldn't go on vacation next year and showing similar stories from full time players and shit like that before selling. Ugh.. still frustrated!
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote