View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-03-2006, 01:25 PM
MassPoker MassPoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5
Default What Happens to Affiliate Funds?

A friend emailed me a news article about 888.com's position regarding the new U.S. legislation surrounding Online Poker and Gambling. It appeared as though Pacific Poker and 888 respectively is just abandoning their U.S. customer base altogether without finding any new sources of either depositing and/or withdrawing funds.

Also, I referred 4 people last month and am due to have that money paid on or around the 15th of this month. I have a couple questions regarding this;

a) will we be paid for the referrals that were brought to Pacific Poker this past month, and;

b) how will this new bill affect 888.com's affiliates from the U.S. in the future?

I sincerely hope that something can be done to circumvent this new legislation, and that we are able to continue doing business.

All In,

Randy C -
Reply With Quote