View Single Post
  #7  
Old 04-07-2005, 07:11 PM
jschell jschell is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 58
Default

So, I would like some opinions on this. I am based in the US. If I start a small rakeback site on a privately registered domain, how likely is it that I will get in trouble? I don't plan on getting some massive player base or providing programs for a large number of sites (plan was to only start with one). I am doing affiliate work in my spare time for some extra cash, so I don't expect to be generating a huge chunk of revenue. Thanks for any opinions, and I know that the most I can hope for is an eductated guess.

Justin
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.

PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
Reply With Quote