View Single Post
  #2  
Old 09-27-2006, 01:05 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 272
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Wow, that's really complete bullshit that they take the full signup bonus from your 20%. I can't think of any other poker room or casino(that I promote anyway) that does that to an affiliate. It always comes off the players total revenue.

I'd assume tournament sponsorship = if they offer a €10,000 guaranteed tournament, and only receive €8,000 in entry, the other €2,000 is taken out of an affiliates cut. Without being part of the program, I don't know exactly how that would work, whether your players have to be part of the tournament or not.

I don't know much else about that poker room or it's T&C so can't really say too much, but based on that issue alone, I would bring it up with them and point out that it's industry standard that both of you share the signup bonus.....unless this is the standard deal for sites on the B2B network(which this poker room is on).

PM me an affiliate/sub-affiliate link, and I'll sign up and have a look and see what I can figure out.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote