View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-27-2006, 11:29 AM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 127
Default Something wrong here..

Hi guys I need your help since my affiliate manager aint answering my emails.

This concers my comission and here is so you will get a clearer pictuer of what Im trying to find out.



If the pic doesn't show for some reason here is a link to it:

http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c4a2yy6.jpg
(click the picture one time if its not clear enough)

Now lets get to the point. I recently started promoting this pokerroom on my site and since that I have gotten 10 players total and they have generated rake a total of 594.97€ and my cut is supposed to be 20% and it only shows my cut to be 51.08€ (which doesn't make sense coz the day before this I had 70€ in my comission and the total rake wasn't nearly that high as 594€)

Ok what about the costs? Shared costs include Tournament Sponsorship so that's 89.56€ for that one. I actually my comission went minus when I first gave this room 2 players...they made money and Tourmanent fees made my cut go -5 something like that. First off I have no idea what are these tournament sponsorships...where is the money going? since Im not hosting any private freerolls to my ppl on this room Im very confused where the money is going!

Next. Non-Shared costs inlcude Sign-Up bonus. 50€ bonus for one person (since they give their bonuses out after one month) Now Im wondering why on earth are these signup bonuses taking away from my end huh? In common sense thinking that if they give me 20% from the profit so I should only pay 20% of the costs. Its just that only ONE person has gotten his bonus...what about when all of these ppl get their bonuses...they take it out of me? So My palance goes to 0€...prolly -19999€
And Club4aces pokerroom gets rich.

So Please explain me this image and tell me if there is something wrong with it.
Reply With Quote