I can vouch for these guys. They are 2 brothers from india, and they really do fantastic work for a more than fair price. They just did this design http://www.go4templates.com/casino_sample.html for me for $175, graphics and all and were always updating me throughout the whole process via msn messenger which only took 4 days. And to boot they speak perfect english so they have no problem even though they are from india understand exactly what you want. I am just really impressed with these guys as I have bought at least 10 of those $50 templates you find on all these websites only to find out after I downloaded it I did not like it or I could not customize it the way I wanted with my lack of skills, but for another buck and a quarter these guys will customize it to exactly what you want. I just think this is a great solution, especially for those webmasters just starting out who might not have a lot of capital, but still want a nice looking site. I have also hired freelancers to do other work for me for about $250-$300 and did not get even half of what I got with these guys. I strongly recommend these guys, I am just floored at the kind of work I got for this price. Thanks again Kudan and Kishor, you guys are pimps and don't even know it.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by alance
Hello Sir
here is another designer for Websites...
u can hav alook at our some past works...
http://www.jmscasino.com
http://www.pumppoker.com/
http://fantasypony.com/
http://footballbetting247.com/
http://privacy-world.com/index.html
looking forward to here from u...
|