View Single Post
  #3  
Old 09-22-2006, 09:04 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default a niche site too far ??

hi

think you hit the nail on the head - don't see why anyone of any sex preference is going to want to play poker in an exclusive poker site to their group

I'm vegetarian but I can't see much of a market for www.tofupoker.com catering just for veggies and vegan poker players ... maybe im wrong but

being gay or veggie or voting green or being lefthanded doesn't seem to have much point or niche in the poker arena

ok so firemen & women is a niche or football fans - but that makes sense and doesn't exclude any minority groups

Personally I wonder how long it will take before all the gay haters (think about the bigotry in poker chat boxes) decide to hound innocent players who join a site clearly marking themselves out based as gay - I think they're going to have there work cut out

off to set up the www.greenlefthandedmungbeanpoker.com just in case

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote