Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #223  
Old 09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
saikaz saikaz is offline
I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: as said above
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to saikaz
Default

If any of ya'll are in college or just graduated, and have a facebook account (great new update on the facebook yesterday /end sarcasm), put your link in there. I get about a hit a day from that. Also, if you're on campus or near campus, like it was said earlier in the thread, put up flyers all over the place. I like the sticker idea, for putting them at the bus stops and in the bathrooms. I especially like the biz card holders in the bathroom idea, and also the biz cards on the seats in the stadium. I can't wait till the next UGA home game, that stadium's gonna be mine =)

p.s. to all you guys looking for cheap business cards, look on eBay. There's plenty of sellers on there that'll design and print up 5000 2 sided color glossy cards for right at or under $100. Jus' a heads up.

p.p.s. also, if you're a partypoker affiliate, they'll send you biz cards to distribute for free, as many as you want. let's see... 100$ for 5000... or 5000 for free.. hmmm...
__________________
Bringing Poker Back to the Pros
bringitbackpoker.com

Last edited by saikaz : 09-08-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Reply With Quote