
This is one of the programs Ive managed to stop promoting for some time now. I think I will definitely start doing it again thanks to your post. Congrats and GL in Vegas bro.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Graham
Hi All,
Just wanted to let you all know that I am going to Vegas and the CAC thanks to Poker.com. They had a contest for their affiliates and I won one of 2 of the grand prizes. I am very happy to be promoting their site and here are some of the reasons:
I can always contact my affiliate manager on MSN at most hours of the day.
40% Rev Share!
They use cookies to track the players that click you links to you. These cookies are stored for up to a year, so if a player clicks on your link one day, then 8 months later they go to poker.com, the player will still be credited to you.
They also have tons of freerolls which make promoting their site really easy.
Their affiliate console has more info and resources than I have ever seen on any affiliate program.
If you aren't promoting them yet, I suggest you check them out now!
Thanks Poker.com!
Graham
|
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
|