View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-05-2006, 08:27 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default Poker Affiliate sites for sale

I have two sites that I am realizing I just dont have time to take care of properly, and as such I am listing them up to PAW.

the two domains:
www.losangelespokerplayers.com
www.uclapokerplayers.com

The first is PR3, and the second PR2.

traffic: LA gets about 500-600 uniques average per month, and ucla around 100.

These sites have both been up over a year, and have generated approximately $10,000 in CPA traffic over that time. These sites were my first entry into the affiliate marketing world, and I started them off from nothing. I put a lot of time into them, but have realized that I am finding my time to be at a premium these days, and can not give it my full effort.

Please PM me with all reasonable offers, or post if there are questions that you think others would benefit from reading.

Thanks much
Reply With Quote