Thread: Online League
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-01-2006, 05:18 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 117
Default Online League

In the near future I will be launching a online league with freeroll & buy-in tournaments.

I have been debating if it would be better to have the tournaments at a new poker site, or a established well known site. I figure on one hand if I hold the tournaments at a new site it will be eaiser to get new depositing players since more people wouldnt have an account already, but on the other hand the tournaments would get much more exposure at a popular room and I would obtain more players joining the league.

I figure it would be best to have a combination of the 2, possibly starting out at a larger room for ex. titan or absolute, and then moving to a new room

I would appreciate anyones advice, especially anyone running a poker league
Reply With Quote