View Single Post
  #9  
Old 08-30-2006, 07:45 AM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 239
Default

I have had the same partner for every project I've worked on. We were friends even before we started internet marketing, so I think that's why it's worked out so well.

I can't recall a single fight we've had, there's rarely even a serious dispute.

I think it's great to have a partner though, because when we start bouncing ideas off eachother we always come up with something new and creative that we wouldn't have thought of if it has just been one of us.

My advice to you is if you are going to partner with someone, get to know them first to make sure you get along with them. A person can be really brilliant, but if they're arrogant/self centered you're going to find it really hard to work with him.

Good luck with your project.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote