View Single Post
  #8  
Old 08-30-2006, 05:59 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

I am in it for the long run so making revenue when its building up really isn't a concern for me, that is why I thought having a partner would make it even harder, I'm sure most people working on sites want to see a return a lot quicker than I expect it.

I have hired people to work on my sites before and when it comes to hiring people to build up and manage a site, I have always had very bad results.

Has anyone hired people to manage the general running of their sites with good results? I think managing a site only works if you have motivation and know the subject/industry well.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote