View Single Post
  #2  
Old 08-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I used to post actual job openings on Monster.com to find affiliates. Worked like a charm to get subs until Monster realized it was not a 100% commission based job and me recruiting affiliates instead. Nonetheless it did work.

Actually you could also see if there is a career center at any of the community colleges in your area. Usually they have a big list of college kids looking for work. Plus a lot of college kids are internet savvy and would love to work on the internet, especially if it's poker related. Just my 2 cents.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote