View Single Post
  #10  
Old 08-29-2006, 01:41 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
This is a great post. I also found another post similar to this by using the SEARCH feature here at PAW. (Sorry I had to throw that in there as I know there is some discussion brewing on the depth of info in these forums )

Top 25 Mistakes New Affiliates Make

I think the most common mistake and least talked about however is when affiliates can't get their priorities straight between being a poker player or poker affiliate.
Thanks Steven. I did try to search before posting, but for some reason I didn't get anything. Anyway, that post has tons of great info.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote