View Single Post
  #8  
Old 08-28-2006, 04:51 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default poker player v poker affiliate

hi Stephen

definately think thats a big one - I was trying to play all day on one PC and develop site on the other

pointless - you do neither well

now I hardly play - so much so that I went out 1st on my private tournie last night much to some of the forum members amusement

I used to be ok - now I totally suck as I'd rather try and figure out stuff I could do with doing on the site rather than playing

Time will tell if I'm better putting my time into affiliating or playing - but my money is on affiliating

And definately never play with your aff money - I wish the sites never put it into playing accounts in the first place

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote