View Single Post
  #7  
Old 08-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Promoter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 148
Send a message via AIM to Steven Send a message via MSN to Steven Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Send a message via Skype™ to Steven
Default

This is a great post. I also found another post similar to this by using the SEARCH feature here at PAW. (Sorry I had to throw that in there as I know there is some discussion brewing on the depth of info in these forums )

Top 25 Mistakes New Affiliates Make

I think the most common mistake and least talked about however is when affiliates can't get their priorities straight between being a poker player or poker affiliate.
__________________
Meditation brings wisdom, lack of meditation leaves ignorance...Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back - The Buddha
Reply With Quote