View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-26-2006, 03:54 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
Great post Graham.

Let me start by adding that new affiliates, like myself, get carried away and take on way too many projects and affiliations with out a solid plan or goal.

Goal setting is so important in this field. Be realistic however. Don’t get overwhelmed and have fun doing it.
Thanks loserscore,

I know what you mean. As a newer affiliate I find myself signing up for every affiliate program I see, without thinking through how I plan to promote them. I think this is also a common mistake of newer affiliates.

Graham
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote