View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:15 PM
jowls jowls is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
Default Legalities for Poker Affliates

Hi, I've been playing online poker for sometime now and have some friends that are starting to get into it as well. I would like to set up a website and been an affliate but I can't find a clear statement on the legalities of it. Do you have to pay taxes on the money you make? Do you have to have a company before you can become and affliate? I notice on a lot of the sign up forms they ask for a company name? I would like to be able to host a couple of links to poker sites that I play on such as paradise poker and make money from players that sign up and deposit. Any info would be great.
Reply With Quote