View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-24-2006, 07:49 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default Having a partner for a gambling affiliate site

Hey,

I think it is time I work with a partner for one of my sites.

I have too much going on right now and I don't have enough time for some of my sites.

I worked with partners before and it didn't work out well but I don't really see any other options for this site to be honest.

The site is GamblingAffiliatez.com and is for general gambling affiliates so I do need to partner with someone experienced in the market.

How would a partnership work best in terms of sharing the work and the revenue?

I am not too worried about making any profit on it while it is getting started to be honest.

Does anyone here have any advise, thoughts or opinions on working with a partner on a site?

The site design is 100% complete and coded with vbulletin and vbulletin advanced as a CMS but apart from that I haven't done any other work on it.

Again, I am looking for a partner because I don't have enough time to work on this myself so the partner will have to do most of the work itself.

Thanks
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote