View Single Post
  #7  
Old 08-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Promoter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 148
Send a message via AIM to Steven Send a message via MSN to Steven Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Send a message via Skype™ to Steven
Default Friendspacepoker.com update

Thanks for all of your inquiries for friendspacepoker.com. As of today we have over 650 members and growing. We are currently working deals with other poker rooms in order to host more events at different rooms. I have been working diligently on Myspace, penetrating that market from every angle. It has been interesting and fun at the same time. If anyone needs help with Myspace marketing strategies or their personal pages, I have a lot of experience with that. Just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Stop by and say hello in our forums. Thanks!
__________________
Meditation brings wisdom, lack of meditation leaves ignorance...Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back - The Buddha
Reply With Quote